Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Out with the Old In with the New


December is a time when I get rid of the old and make room for the new. I’ll be writing up a new plan for 2013.

Yesterday I spent the day going through a file of ideas. I have three or four I keep adding to throughout the year. As I weeded through the ideas I realized how many things I thought were good idea at the time, really weren’t that appealing.

I made a plan for one week worth of queries and set aside ideas that might have potential in the future. I have two more files to go through and hopefully I’ll get to them this week.

The idea of starting fresh appeals to me on so many levels. I normally begin my new year in September when school starts, but I didn’t this year. I wanted to try a different routine. It’s always nice to switch things up once in a while.

What fun stuff do I have on my to-do list today? Finishing another Chicken Soup story and sending out a Pet query.

No comments:

Post a Comment