Thursday, August 29, 2013

Crazy Clown

Not the kind of clown you'd find out your little ones birthday party.

So there's a new drug running rampant and this one is called Crazy Clown. On Monday a radio station I listen to talking about how 8 people in GA were sent to the hospital after using the drug.

I pulled up a news article which you can read here

They report that the drug, which is "most commonly smoked or burned in a small bowl and inhaled," is a form of synthetic marijuana.
It also went on to say that some of the people are on life support and/or intensive care. Someone said a girl was foaming at the mouth and rolling around on the ground. What are people doing to the drugs? Why are they lacing them with things that can kill?

Scary! If you have teenagers I suggest you read the article and any information you can find on the drug. And if you haven't heard about Molly do a Google search. My local police gave me a frightening insight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment