Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Freaky!


The hubby and I, along with our youngest daughter traveled to Upstate New York last week to visit my family. Our other two daughters stayed home to spend time with their significant others family. They were staying at our house to watch the dogs and make sure our home was safe.

The first morning I woke up early and spent some time in the room upstairs at the hotel. We had a two bedroom place. Anyway, I took a shower around 6:15. When I got out I heard loud music.

My first thought was the toddler was awake and hubby was trying to amuse her with music. As I left the bathroom I realized it was the alarm clock beside the bed. I thought it strange, but being it was our first night, maybe the guests before us had set it. Hindsight I wonder if it were intentional.

So I turned it off and went about my business. Later that morning my oldest daughter called and the first words out of her mouth were, “Thanks for the alarm.”

I’m confused. As we talk some more she tells me that the alarm clock in our bedroom went off at 6:30. It woke her and the kids up.

Ummm, we NEVER set the alarm clock. There’s no need for us. I’m always awake around 4:30 but rarely sleep past 6. Hubby wakes on his own by 7. And even if we did oversleep, we have a 20 month old who would wake us up.

A chill passed through me when I realized both of our alarms went off at almost the same time. I say almost because I can’t confirm the exact time of mine because I was in the shower.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment