Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sick


Who has time to be sick? Certainly not me. Too much to check off my to-do list. Yesterday I went and got my flu shot, today I woke up with a full blown cold. I know it’s unrelated, but darn it, the time couldn’t be worse.

I’m working on finishing two projects by the end of the year. I still have to shop for the hubby and work my day job. Oh and let’s not forget the hubby and I are going to the San Fran/Patriots game on Sunday. Should be interesting. I’m a huge San Fran fan. I have been since the Joe Montana days. The other guys we’re going with are groaning knowing I’ll be cheering for the 49ers. Sorry guys!

Next weekend we have family coming to town, we’re throwing two Christmas parties. I’ll be thankful for the much needed vacation.

Even though all these obstacles are trying to keep from finishing my projects, I’d like to end 2012 on a good note!

No comments:

Post a Comment