Sunday, December 9, 2012

Calendars


I have an obsession with calendars. I use a day planner for my day job. I have one for my writing. On my desk I have two blotter calendars – one for the day job and one for everyday use. The blotters are used for passwords, appointments and other things I need to remember.

My desk is L shaped. On the side that houses all my day job stuff I have a wall calendar. It’s more for show. My son gives me a dog calendar for Christmas every year. We have three dogs; a yellow lab, a chocolate and a golden retriever. Each year I get something to do with one of them.

Where the house computer sits I have a tear-away calendar. It’s usually a Maxine. I love reading her daily rants.

Lastly, I keep a small one in my purse. It has doctor appointments for the family.

Oh, I can’t leave out the hubby’s calendar. That is on the side of the refrigerator. He keeps track of the appointments for the dogs and himself. LOL

Is it a big much? Maybe, but in my head I can justify all of them. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment