Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Not Sleeping


I’m not sure why, but I’m not sleeping much. Maybe it’s the stress of the pending holidays. Too much has to be done still. Maybe it’s because I’m writing again. It could be a million things. I just wish it would stop. I go to bed around 10pm every night. Some nights I’m wide awake at 1am, 2am, but most of the time 3am.

Yes, it’s nice to have the house to myself for a few hours before the rest of the family wakes up, but I also like to sleep. I get cranky when I don’t get enough Z’s. :o)

I record a bunch of shows just to have something to watch while I’m writing or surfing. Lately I haven’t had anything to record. All the shows are on hiatus and I’ve seen all the shows on the ID channel.  Yes, I’m addicted to True Crime shows.

I’ve been up for two hours and I’ve written three blogs. I should be wrapping or something, but I’m too comfy under my warm blanket. I guess I could do more shopping online, there is only two weeks until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment