Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Writing


Last week turned into an incredibly busy work week. I put in almost 70 hours at the day job. On top of that I had to go in for some testing and learned my Crohns is currently in a moderate to severe status. It’s time for me to dial down the stress and eat properly. I laugh when the doctor’s say you have to avoid stress. I look at them and ask, “Have you ever had children?” There’s always stress when you have children.

Things are settling down and hopefully over the next week or so I’ll be in a better place at work.

In other news: This is the first time in five years I haven’t participated in Nano. At first I was disappointed, but I’m feeling better about my decision. The day job just won’t allow for that much writing. I have written a story for one of the Chicken Soup series and I’m working on a query for an article. I’m happy with what I’m doing.

I dream a lot. I don’t always remember my dreams, but sometimes I do. I believe sometimes there’s a message to them. Tomorrow I’ll tell you about when the dead visit my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment