Friday, November 2, 2012

Best Intentions


Every year for the last five I’ve participated in Nano. While I don’t sign up on the site, two friends and I email each other every day tracking our progress.

Yesterday I started off with the best of intentions, until my doctor called. The results of my blood work came back and it seems the counts are not what they were hoping for. Hemoglobin is low and Sed Rates a bit elevated. While I’ve been feeling run down and a bit “off”, I didn’t realize I was sick. Most likely because I’ve been too busy to consider being ill.

That’s what happens to me. I get in over my head, the stress builds up and before I know it I’m in a full blown attack from my Crohns disease. It’s probably the same thing here, though you always worry it can be something else, because I know it can be something else.

So instead of writing, I’m worrying about was the invasive testing will show.

Either way, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment