Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dreams


Two weeks ago my grandfather died. He was married to someone he loved for 43 years; she wasn’t my grandmother. My grandmother died 24 years ago. I also lost my uncle 29 years ago. He was an awesome person who I had a close relationship. It devastated me for years.

The other night I dreamt my grandmother and grandfather were getting married and my uncle was part of the wedding party. My mom, aunt and one cousin were in the audience, along with me. It was a beautiful and funny at the same time. My cousin and I were excited and happy my grandmother was back.

My grandmother put on a gray suit jacket when she arrived at the altar. I don’t remember her being a jokester, but in my dream everyone was commenting on how she was still a jokester.  The gray jacket was the same one my uncle wore on his wedding day.

I’m not sure what all of it means, but I do hope all three have found each other again and are a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment