Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy


The wedding plans are coming along nicely and I’m almost done paying my portion of the event. That means I’ll be free to get rid of the second job. Once that job is gone I’ll have more time for writing again. I’ll be able to do what I love the most. Sure I’m still writing. Not as much as I want to be…but at least the words are flowing.

Spring has arrived on the calendar, but if you walk outside here in Rhode Island it tells a different tale. The temps are mid-30s. Not spring weather in my mind. Oh and then there’s snow in the forecast for today. Snow!

We’re only expecting 1-3 inches and I’m sure it’ll melt over the weekend. Seriously though, I’m so sick of this weather. I want warm temps.

Other than that I’m happy with the way things are moving along. Things can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment