Friday, November 22, 2013

Superman or should I say Superwoman?


Over the years friends have called me Superwoman. Funny thing is – I don’t feel like superwoman. I feel like a mom, wife, and daughter who does whatever it takes to survive.

Currently I’m working two full time jobs and holding my writing career down. The two jobs are only temporary…just to get through the holidays and put away some money for my daughter’s wedding next year.

The last time I worked this hard was just before I was diagnosed with Crohns. The positive side of this time is I know my limits. I know the signs to look for when I’m getting sick. I’m not superwoman by any stretch of the imagination, just someone who does what needs to be done.

Again, I’m thankful for the ability to be healthy enough to work two jobs and continue writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment